During this week I have continued to work on my WISE project. The work I have done so far is successful and I have already drafted/edited them all. I am glad that I have maintained my progress even though I was actually quite busy last week. In fact, last week I had three tests from my tutoring classes and we also had the ACER japanese competition. I am proud of myself for being able to fit in time to work on my WISE project.
The number of musical instruments which I have researched and completed a document about is twenty. I only have ten more instruments to do research on. I am getting closer and closer to finishing my WISE project. My goal for next week would be to follow the timeline and complete all the requirements I set for myself.
The number of musical instruments which I have researched and completed a document about is twenty. I only have ten more instruments to do research on. I am getting closer and closer to finishing my WISE project. My goal for next week would be to follow the timeline and complete all the requirements I set for myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment