Thursday, July 29, 2010

Journal

29 July 2010

During this week I have tried to catch up to my timeline and have succeeded. Therefore, I am all up to date with my WISE project and if I keep up my efforts I'm sure that I would be able to finish my book on time. My goal would be to finish my WISE project before the holidays ended so that I can donate my book to either a library or a music conservortarium (if they accept me). I would like to donate my project to a well known place where everyone would be able to read about the mysterious instruments that have been created in our world (i.e. the music conservortarium in Brisbane). However, I'm not sure if they would accept such an offer which means that I would need to investigate. If they reject my project then I'm going to donate it to the Broadbeach library which is near my house. By next week I hope to have continued working on my WISE project, keeping on time with my timeline.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katherine,

    You are doing an excellent job for your Wise project. Keep up the good work.

    -Miss Bardsley

    ReplyDelete