Unfortunately, I have not done any work since the last time I blogged which means I am TWO weeks behind my timeline. This is not good and I should be catching up right now. However, it is test week next week and all my spare time have been spent on studying or completing assignments. Even the long weekend (Gold Coast Show Day) was "wasted" because of this reason. This weekend has been so hectic that I'm not even kidding. Most of my subjects' assessments are all next week. I have my music assignment, music performance and maths exam on Tuesday. Then, on Wednesday I have the science QCAT test and my business assignment draft is also due on that day. On Thursday, I have the second maths test (LEAP Maths exam) and a Japanese listening test. Finally, on Friday I have the english assignment and japanese project due. It will be a chaotic week full of tests and assignments. That is why I have not completed any of my WISE project. However, I will still have one week of the holidays to work on my project before I have to donate it. I believe that in one week's time I would be able to finish my WISE project since I'm not planning to go anywhere for the holidays anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment