School has officially started again. So far, I have been progressing well through my WISE project and have been up to date with all of my work. During the holidays I did a bit more research and came up with a list of all the instruments I'm going to include in my final product (a book). The list is as follows:
Africa:
- Gankogui
- Udu
- Ngoma drums
- Shekere
- Kalimbas
Australia:
- Gum leaf (Folded leaf whistle)
- Bullroarer
- Seed rattles
- Clapsticks
- Didgeridoo
Asia:
- Guqin
- Sanshin
- Erhu
- Bianzhong
- Jew’s harp
Europe:
- Balalaika
- Flageolet
- Gemshorn
- Gudok
- Lute-harpsichord (lautenwerck)
North America:
- Appalachian dulcimer
- Bata drums
- Deer Hoof Rattle
- Courting Flute
- Water drum
South America:
- Siku
- Rainstick
- (Hammered) Dulcimer
- Ocarina
- Cajon
On the holidays I have started decorating my book as well and have began putting my research together. Overall, I believe that I have worked well and am definitely up to date =).

Hi Katherine,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on keeping on track. Keep up the good work this term, and remember to try to blog at least once a week. Since we don't have Wise this fortnight, please email me or come and see me if you have any concerns.
-Miss Bardsley