The holidays have officially started which means that I will have more time to work on my WISE project. I have been up to date with the researching component but I haven't done much decorating. So my goal during the holidays would be to work on the decorating side of my book. During the beginning of the holidays I have thought about my project in detail and thought that I should provide information about 5 different instruments in each continent. Beside the information, I would then draw an enlarged picture of the actual instrument so that the reader could see what it looks like. Also, I have decided to make North America and South America into one category. In other words, I would not research about North America and South America separately. I believe that this will be more efficient and easier for other people to understand. Hopefully by the end of the holidays I would have done enough work to start fresh next term!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment