Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Journal

9 June 2010

During this week I have continued researching about musical instruments in Asia. I have successfully caught up with what I allocated myself to do last week which means that I have caught up to my timeline. Now all I have to do is to continue working at this pace. Then I won't have to do any catching up work during the holidays. But that is only if I do not stop working at the same pace. My goal for next week would be to finish decorating my book's title page and to finish researching about the instruments in Asia. This seems a lot right now because I still have a few assessments left until the end of the term. But I'll see how I go and determine whether I am behind or ahead of my timeline. I hope all goes well for the next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment