Friday, October 1, 2010

Journal

2 October 2010


I have finally finished everything for my WISE project =) I have done all the research that is needed, I have typed up all the information into a book format, I have drawn all the pictures of the musical instruments, I have written the bibliography to reference my sources and last but not least, I have scanned a copy of my book for my WISE teacher to look at. All I have left is to donate my book to a place. In the end, I chose to donate my book to the Music Conservatorium (Griffith University) in Southbank, Brisbane. I have already contacted a person called Dr Weston and she has accepted my donation. I am planning to give the book to her on Monday after the school interviews. She will then donate the book to Brisbane on my behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment